UiPath Citizen Developer - Feedback Space

We want to hear your feedback‌.
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ Citizen Developer learning plan, please feel free to add them in this thread.

Below you can find the reflection topics created for the courses within the learning plan.

16 Likes

I followed along and was able to rewind to further clarify the steps. So far, its working.

Everything is working perfectly fine for now.

Getting Started with Studio X - so far so good :ok_hand:t5:

Thanks so much for such a comprehensive tutorials.

I can say this is very nice tutorial with many kinds of materials which help learners to catch up easily. I am able to finish this module easily, and I found many opportunities in my daily works which can be automated by myself using UiPath.

Good Training Materials and steps were very clear. Was able to create my first project. One suggestion on Doawnload file. Some file are very big. 9 mb for 3 blank slides. Can be cleaned up to help people with lower and imited bandwidth.

Good training and perfect for starter. Exited to go deeper

Really enjoyed the class. It was easy to follow and very clear.

It’s great tutorial for business users and users who wants to become a developer. It gives you motivation to learn more about RPA generally and UiPath StudioX specifically. I did everything correctly.

Thanks

I am not understanding UI Studio. I need to start all over.

All steps were well documented for to follow and it was great going the various practices. I will recommend it to anyone at anytime.

the work is done

The course is quite detailed and explanatory. Easy to followup at one’s own pace.

Excellent course, easy to understand, thanks!

1 Like

It would be great if there would be a specific development life cycle of UiPath Automation

It seems to me a course quite friendly with the user who wants to learn; since it is not tedious or boring

1 Like

[quote=“Bianca.Dragu, post:1, topic:228244”]
We want to hear your feedback‌ .
If you have any ideas, issues or improvement suggestions relating to the Academy‌ Citizen Developer learning plan, please feel free to add them in this thread.

As I have already mentioned in different surveys, I think that what would improve this learning a lot is that the videos come in more audio languages

Good training, and very interstind.

To begin with RPA is a good introduction