UiPath Citizen Developer - Feedback Space

Finished my first automation and it feels great!

1 Like

PowerPoint Automation with StudioX has, for me, been the most difficult of all the Citizen Developer courses so far. I’m still having some problems and we like to ask questions. Could a topic be added for this course please?

very easy and lovely step by step course provided. even a teenager will start understanding everything. Hope to learn more with UI path automation courses ahead. thanks a lot team for such a creative website for learning.

The instructions are absolutely clear and easy to follow. Looking forward to automate at my workplace!!

Bastante claro, sencillo y completo

Instructions are very clear to understand

Really easy to understand course! Excellent experience!

All the content is easy to swallow. :ok_hand:

it’s very helpful in showing the process step by step plus the videos it will really guides you a lot.

I am enjoying this course so far, even if automation is not necessarily intuitive for me, I am hoping as I get more familiar with what should be and what shouldn’t be automated that I will develop a better sense of how the automations should work.

This so far is a very good way to teach this course the examples help with my understanding

So far every lesson has been pretty easy to follow, some are more difficult than others but i am still looking forward to completing more modules

The Project Notebook took me a few tries to get , but the video helped me get past the first set of instructions . so far so good

I enjoyed this automation tutorial, i hope i can use it to figure out a way to use it with the many emails that have data counts attached. but still excited about this program

Good training and perfect for starter.

im happy of being here! excellent way to start this road and i just want to learn more1

The UI Path just open my eyes and lead me to start automation journey.

Since each resource contains a visual (colored) on-screen “wrapper” it would be very useful to have explained (when moving data between 2 resources like Excel and browser):

1. How to select which resource gets added to the automation first vs second etc. and what the logic behind the decision is. Do I add the Excel resource or the browser resource first and why?
  2. How to decide when and how to nest steps in a resource vs. create a new step outside of a resource.

Both of these would have been very useful in the “Unicorn” and “Add Supplier” projects.

This was a fun and fairly easy task. I used the application and then excel.

Surely a nice and fun training, keep up the good work!