UiPathGo - BalaReva Excel Activities

Hello Friends,

I have successfully uploaded the BalaReva XL Activities in UiPath Go.

This package contains more than 30 custom activities. It is related to the Workbook, worksheet and sheet data. It helps and simplifies more processes into the excel file. All components can be configured very user friendly.

This package is having the below activities.

Here is the video that how to remove the Hyperlink from excel sheet.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

3 Likes

Hi @Andreea_Stroe

I am getting version differentiation between UiPath go(19.0.0) and UiPath Studio(2019.1.3) Manage package. Can you please take look on it.

Studio :

UiPath Go :

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi ,
I have included a new activity in the version 19.0.0 called InsertImage at cell. I don’t want to explain it. you can understand the meaning of this activity by the name.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi Balamurugan,

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We will look into this and keep you posted!

Best Regards,

Andreea & Go! Team

Obțineți Outlook pentru Android

2 Likes

Thank you @Andreea_Stroe

Hi Balamurugan,

We have checked and we believe we have identified the issue.
First of all, you have submitted a new version of the component, 20.0.0, which has passed all our tests and has been published in Go!. This version is present in Studio, but does not appear as the current version due to its version number.
Since the other component versions have 2019. at the beginning, we kindly recommend to change the version from 20.0.0 to 2019.2.0, to keep the same style as the other version. This way it will appear in Studio as the current version of the component.

Best Regards,
Andreea & Go! Team

1 Like

Thank you @Andreea_Stroe,

Yes. It is fixed. I will upload a new version with 2019.2.0. I will follow the same to all my packages.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi @Andreea_Stroe,

I try to upload the version 2019.2.0. But i can not able.When I click the Upload Component. Nothing is happened. please check it. below some screen shot for your reference.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi Balamurugan,

I will write to you from Atlassian and if you possible, please provide the files there for us to have a look.

Thank you,
Andreea & Go! Team

Hi @Andreea_Stroe,

Already I have reported this issue in the id GSD-1239 on July 21st 2019.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi Balamurugan,

I have just sent you a message in Atlassian. You can provide the files there for us to have a look and I will update the component.

Best Regards,
Andreea & Go! Team

1 Like

Hi Balamurugan,

The reference number for the ticket is GSD - 115.

Best Regards,

Unfortunately I can not able to upload my latest version in UiPath Go(May be something maintenance work going). I am going it add my package here. Once it is published. I will remove it from here.

BalaReva.Excel.Activities.2019.2.0.nupkg (49.2 KB)

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi ,
In the release Version 2019.2.0. I have added a new activity called Change Cell Type. It changes the format of the value like below.

In the Cell Format , can specify the custom format what we have in the excel Like below image.

Sample : UiPathGoExcel.zip (18.4 KB)

This is the video to configure the package in local.

Here is the link to know about the formats.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Here I have attached the Video for File Copy Activity

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi,
Here I have attached the rename the worksheet video.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi,
Here is a sample project for find and replace string in the excel.

ExcelFindReplace.zip (18.5 KB)

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hi,
I have an excel sheet,can you help me put one value in just one cell.I will be attaching the excel sheet.output.xlsx (8.9 KB)

1 Like

Hi @Kartika,

To write a particular or one cell , you can use the “write cell” activity

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

No,I mean that there are multiple values in my cell,I want one value in one cell at a time