How to AutoFit All Columns in Excel

Hi everyone,

I need to autofit all columns in excel sheet. I research it and find that there is an activity named AutoFit in BalaReva Package. But my enterprise uipath haven’t got that one. I don’t know why. Here is the ss:

And i still don’t know how i will autofit all columns.

2 Likes

@mazlumkacar

Are you talking about these activities ?

1 Like

@lakshman yes but i cannot use this package because of uipath version. How will i fix it?
@balupad14

2 Likes

@mazlumkacar

Go to Manage packages - > GO Package cources and search for that Package and install it. Then you will get all required activities from that Package.

1 Like

@lakshman as i show in screen shots, i am already have this package but cannot use the last version of this package that include these activites. So there is no autofit activity here. That is why i am asking how can i autofit all columns.

1 Like

@mazlumkacar

Is the Installed Package version 2019.4.0 ?

Show me screenshot of Balareva.Excel.Activities Package version.

1 Like

Hi @mazlumkacar

Regards,
Kommi Jeevan.

1 Like

@lakshman @kommijeevan

3 Likes

You can install this package to autofit the columns,

2 Likes

Here is my page.

@Manish540

1 Like

You can call below package , by adding it in settings of uipath.
AdvanceExcel.1.0.9.nupkg (9.6 KB)

1 Like

@mazlumkacar

Uninstall that Package and Install it again. Package version should be 19.4.0

1 Like

i have just installed it but i don’t know what i should write this properties: FileName, Range, SheetName and AutoFit. Can you help me about this?

@Manish540 @lakshman

1.Column Range: A:D
2.File Path : where you save path of excel.
3.Sheet Name : what sheet you want auto fit columns.

1 Like

@kommijeevan
@Manish540

And do you know what should i write the properties that “FontColor” and “FontStyle” ?

Cause i also want to make gray and bold a spesific row

Hi @mazlumkacar,

Apologies for the late reply. I thank you to @lakshman, @kommijeevan

I have seen the screen shot @mazlumkacar. you are using the old version. You need update or new installation like below.

See the logo of the

Regards

1 Like

To auto fit columns like below.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Here is a the package (version 7.1.0) and it has an activity called “Cell Font” (you have to download and install it . Because I have submitted into the UiPath Go)

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi ,

I have a similar question- I want to autofit only visible columns.

For example: Columns- A,B,C,D,E,F,G (A,B,D are hidden)- I want to apply autofit to C,E,F,G columns only (visible ones)

I used the BelaReva activity and the Excel Extension activity- both are autofitting all the columns (making the hidden ones- visible on sheet).

Would appreciate some help.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Anu14,

Here is an activity called “Get Hidden Columns” to get the all hidden columns in the entire worksheet.

Regards
Balamurugan,S

1 Like