How can I copy the all data from the 1stFile.xlsx to another excel file?

How can I copy the all data from the 1stFile.xlsx to another excel file particularly the words “Name”, “Age”, and “Section”?

1 Like

We can use MOVE FILE activity like mention the file path of this file in Path property and the destination property with another file path
Or
To do it in a typical way like this
—Use excel application scope and pass the file path of the excel
— inside the scope use Read range activity and get the output with a variable of type datatable named dt
—now use WRITE RANGE activity from WORKBOOK activities and mention the file path and datatable dt as input and enable add headers property in the property panel

Cheers @ROBERT_RUSSELL_MONSA

1 Like

Hi @ROBERT_RUSSELL_MONSA

Try both use of Read Range and use of Write Range with checking AddHeaders.

1 Like

Hi @ROBERT_RUSSELL_MONSA

Use wookbook activities

1.Use Read range in properties panel check headers check box create output data table variable.
2.Use Write range activity in properties panel check add headers and pass data table variable.

or
Use Excel Activities

1.Use Excel application scope pass the path of the excel file.
2.Next use Read Range activity create output data table variable.
3.And then use Write Range in properties panel check add headers activity pass the data table variable.

Regards,
Kommi Jeevan.

1 Like

This is the output but the words “Name”, “Age”, and “Section”. What can I do to solve this?

This is the output but the words “Name”, “Age”, and “Section”. How can I solve this?

This is the output but the words “Name”, “Age”, and “Section”. What can I do?

Hi @ROBERT_RUSSELL_MONSA,
You have many options to do it.

1. Copy the sheet to another file using Copy To File activity.

2. Copy the data to clipboad and past into another excel file

Regards
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Write range activity in properties panel check add headers you will get column names.

1 Like