Virtual Automation Bootcamp with StudioX - Forwarding Inventory Data

This Use Case was simple and included only a couple of Vendors. Imagine having to manually extract the data for 50 vendors, or 100! We’ll take a guess and say that this robot might save the Supply Planner an hour or two a month if the numbers were higher and if this task is recurrent.
How much time do you estimate you’ll save monthly if you automate some of your tasks?

For any technical question , please create a new topic in the StudioX category here .

The automation only collects vendor data for one row. I am using the For Each Row, it looks just like the solution, but it does not go past the first row. Any hints?

Found the problem, was deleting the data on the wrong tab. Doh :slight_smile:

The only issue I had was with creating a template for the inventory list. I didn’t realize I needed to use a template due to the downloaded file. Everything else was good. Good exercise.

Even in downloading the pre built ‘Solution’ I found that the ‘wait for download’ would simply wait in the ‘Save As’ screen, and would not progress further.
I could only over come this in my own build by use of ‘click’ ing on the Save button.
Seemed odd. anyone else?