Unable to execute process in UiPath studio

Hi Team,
I’m unable to execute any process in UiPath Studio. Getting license required message. Request the team to kindly check and assist.image

Hi @Navaratnaa94

Check this post

UiPath

Thanks
Ashwin.S

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for the quick response. I can confirm the license has been renewed… I believe if its a license issue, then I will not be able to use the entire studio activities. However I created a process successfully(post license upgradation). I’m facing challenge in execution part.

Kind regards
Nav

Hi @Navaratnaa94

What process are you using to execute

Thanks
Ashwin.S

Just using Excel application scope and browser activities.

Please find the complete details of the error below:
System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: To execute processes, please activate a license. (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception: To execute processes, please activate a license.
at UiPath.Service.Licenses.LicenseManager.d__6.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Licenses\LicenseManager.cs:line 60
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.d__24.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Robot\UiPath.Service\Impl\ExecutionManager.cs:line 519
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.<OnStartJobA…).

Hi @Navaratnaa94

Could you please reinstall Studio. It should fix the issue:

2 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for the update. Will check and keep you posted.