To check it out, make sure you switched to the Stable channel in Studio.
With this stable release, we’ve been focusing primarily on stability and performance improvements, together with some additions.
Workflow Analyzer received some new Maintainability and Readability, Usage and Performance and Reusability rules. You can now cancel validation after launching the Workflow Analyzer, in case you wish to further configure rules beforehand. Check out the documentation.
Workflow Analyzer also comes with command-line support, meaning that you can configure rules and run them against individual files or projects all while using command-line parameters. Check out the documentation to learn more.
Context menu options Run to this Activity, Run from this Activity and Test Activity received icons to make them pop out and easier to spot among the list of options.
Processes can now be started with even less effort. Attended Robots have the ability to automatically download and start a process when the Tray is launched. The option is configured from the Process Settings window in Orchestrator.
You might have noticed that you can create Background Processes in Studio. They are used in Attended automation scenarios, and you can have multiple ones simultaneously running on an Attended Robot, plus a foreground process. Find out more about the Attended Robot’s Parallel Concurrent Execution capabilities.
New IT Automation Activities are now available in our Official feed:
New IT Automation Activities are now also in Public Preview:
And don’t forget to check out our other products and their new features here:
- UiPath StudioX 2019 Preview
- Explorer Expert: Community Edition
- UiPath Cloud Orchestrator 2019 Preview
- UiPath Robot 2019 Preview
- UIAutomation 2019 Preview
As always, please provide feedback about these new features.
If you’re curious, you can also see these release notes for all UiPath 2019 Community versions released so far:
- UiPath Community Edition v2019.9.0
- UiPath Community Edition v2019.8.0
- UiPath Community Edition v2019.7.0
- UiPath Community Edition v2019.6.0
- UiPath Community Edition v2019.5.0
- UiPath Community Edition v2019.4.0
- UiPath Community Edition v2019.3.0
- UiPath Community Edition v2019.2.0
- UiPath Community Edition v2019.1.0