We are happy to announce that yet another product is entering our product family:
Explorer Expert: Community Edition.
Explorer Expert’s ultimate goal is to bridge the gap between the process experts and RPA developers, by allowing business users to easily and quickly capture in-depth process details, then with one-click export into a Process Design Document (PDD) or UiPath XAML process skeleton.
It’s simple math really: Business Users + Explorer Expert = Happy Automation Teams
- Record actions (like mouse clicks and keystroke entries) and screenshots of the process;
- Automatically group actions based on recorded application window names;
- Edit process map by adding business rules and process variations using built-in workflow editor;
- Edit screenshots with built-in image editor;
- Export steps into a Word file along with process time execution metrics;
- Export skeleton of the robot in a format of UiPath Studio XAML
(Note - the recording is less stable then the Studio-based one, as the main goal is to create a document rather then the Robot as of now)
How to get started
Download the installer here
Reporting Issues & Feedback
Please click here to tell us what you think about it!