StudioX is here and is live in Community Preview

What is it

Happy to introduce StudioX, the latest product joining the UiPath Platform family to our Community. This aims at democratizing task automation building for non-technical individuals.

Read everything about this in our blog post: UiPath StudioX - Designing & Building Automation | UiPath here.

And in our documentation:

Download

Chances are you already have it and you did not know. StudioX is part of the latest Studio Community Preview version (19.10-beta.111).

You can change between Studio and StudioX from the Settings page.

If youā€™re a first time user and you dont have Studio already you can download from platform.uipath.com. Under the Resource Center page, choose to download the Preview version of Studio. After install, the first splash screen will take you through the steps needed, where you can choose between Studio and StudioX.

51 Likes

Superb. A lot of excitement we have that UiPath has announced today in forward III. It is a one of the excitement. Congratulationsā€¦ Keep going :clap: :sunflower: :white_flower: :clap: :sunflower: :white_flower:

StudioX saves time. Donā€™t want to write more code . Specifically in Excel . It is massive. Live file integration with activities like getting sheet name. Integrated with typeInto Activity. UiPath has done a wonderful thing.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

14 Likes

This get me excited because I know it will benefit the business users. Planning to demo to internal team.

11 Likes

Already started using it. I liked the ā€œConfigure Targetā€ Feature! Kudos to UiPath Team.

13 Likes

Great @mircea

I will explore

8 Likes

Great news @mircea

Thanks for introducing the featureā€¦ Was eagerly waiting to try this out :blush::blush::blush:

8 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Error when trying to indicate range in Excel - Invalid index. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BADINDEX)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Error when trying to indicate range in Excel - Invalid index. Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002000B (DISP_E_BADINDEX)

Awesome featuresā€¦ Just having the first looks of thisā€¦ Looks awesome. Will surely try few things hereā€¦ :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Excellent work :clap: trying right now

7 Likes

I just gave it a try and it looks way more different that studio, this is understandable because itā€™s designed for non-technical users or people who donā€™t have an idea of programming. I think it will be a good idea to have one person who is not familiar with these concepts and give it a try. I wonder if they will be able to do something. I think they will not but still, I would like to see what happens. If not, I think a guide on how to use it will be handy.

4 Likes

Seems an intersting addition. I would like to see some specific use cases around it as time goes on. At the moment I wonder how much use it is to Business Users already competent in excel.

3 Likes

Interesting. would like to see how non technical configuration worksā€¦awesome
Cheers

5 Likes

Hello, yes i totally agree with you that we should test using a non technical user and now that the first version of this new product is out we need our communityā€™s help and feedback to define our next iteration.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Unable to install Excel addon - clicking to install does nothing

A post was merged into an existing topic: Unable to install Excel addon - clicking to install does nothing

Great new features again!

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

5 Likes

For a person who is not familiar with these concepts I recommend to start with these videos:

and also with the tutorials:

Great job guys!

Regards

9 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Error opening sample StudioX projects - ā€œProject is incompatible with StudioX profileā€