๐Ÿ“ข Submit your AI Use Cases for the UiPath AI Summit 2023, Challenge ๐Ÿ”ฅ

:sparkles: :sparkles: We are officially calling the UiPath AI Use Cases to join us for AI Community Awards at UiPath AI Summit 2023.

This is a first challenge that aims to recognize the best AI-powered automation use cases and their impact on different industries and domains.

AI opens new opportunities for growth in the automation space. AI transforms business processes and drives business results. We want to showcase your success and impact by recognizing the most impactful and interesting automation use cases featuring UiPath AI offerings:

• AI Center

• AI Computer Vision

• Communications Mining

• Document Understanding

• Task Mining

:boom::boom: Here is OUR CHALLENGE :open_hands:

We invite you to participate in the competition by submitting your use case in the UiPath Community.

:envelope_with_arrow: Submission guidelines:

:one: You must submit your entry on UiPath Use Case Repository.

:two: Title must start with AI Challenge + Use case name.

:three: The use case must include at least one of the UiPath AI Products mentioned above: AI Center, AI Computer Vision, Communications Mining, Document Understanding, Task Mining.

:four: To increase your chances for winning, share a real use case you worked on and include some metrics as well as gained/expected benefits in the description of your use case.

:five: Votes will be counted till February 23rd, 2023.

:balance_scale: Judging Criteria:

• TOP 20 most voted by community will qualify for the UiPath jury assessment.

• The UiPath jury will asses based of level of completion, business value and innovative approach in using the UiPath Products.

• Multiple submissions are allowed, but only one award will be granted per person.

:rocket::boom: So, donโ€™t hesitate to engage your followers and ask them to vote for your own submission use case.

:trophy: A total of 10 winners will be selected, and the REWARDS include:

• Visibility on the UiPath AI Summit 2023 event and UiPath Community Blog for all 10 winners.

• A free UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) certification and a $100 UiPath swag voucher (shipping free) for the top 3 winners.

• A 50% discounted UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) certification and a $40 UiPath swag voucher (shipping free) for the remaining 7 winners.

:medal_sports: The winners will be featured on the UiPath Community Blog, providing increased exposure and recognition for your work.

:calendar: :hourglass_flowing_sand: Submit your use case by February 21st, 2023, and take a chance to be recognized at the UiPath AI Summit 2023, on March 30th, 2023. [Event to be added here, soon]

This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills and gain recognition for your innovative use case in the community.

Donโ€™t miss this chance to be recognized at the AI Community Awards 2023!

We look forward to reviewing your AI-powered automation success stories and celebrating your achievements!

Fingers crossed,

UiPath Community Team

#AICommunityChallenge

By submitting their use case for the UiPath AI Challenge, users on the UiPath Forum acknowledge and agree to abide by the UiPath Contest Regulation rules, as outlined in the attached document.

AI Community Awards Challenge.pdf (254.9 KB)

:loudspeaker: You can download the banner and ask your network to vote for your use case.

26 Likes

Please vote on this use case - Extract structured documents using Forms AI.

4 Likes

Thanks for approving my submission. Hereโ€™s mine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Please vote my submission

AI Challenge + Bill of Lading Automation

Key Highlights:
A. Data Extraction BOT โ†’ Machine Learning (UiPath Document Understanding)
B. Workflow Tool โ†’ Human in the loop (Action Centre)
C. Data Entry BOT โ†’ OTC App (Unattended Robot)
D. Dashboard โ†’ Web App (UiPath Apps)

#build:document-understanding #build:action-center #build:ai-center #uipathaction-center #uipath-studio #build:studio #build:orchestrator #build:assistant #build:apps #build:community #rpa-discussions #build:computer-vision #random:automation-challenge #random:power-up-automation

3 Likes

Here is my entry for Chronic Disease Prediction! Please vote!

1 Like

Hi Everyone,

Do check on my use-case submission post below. You could contact me for more details of the process description. Feel free to add any comments, suggestions or reviews on the use-case either on the use case post or to me personally.

Thank you for the use-case submission approval :slightly_smiling_face: .

Hi eveyone,

Here is my use challenge use case, if this may helps you then feel free to reach me for any helper or suggestion

Happy automation!

3 Likes

Hi @Vibhor.Shrivastava ,

There seems to be a confusion with the title to be used, considering the + symbol. Does the title need to have the symbol as well or is it just the indication of the concatenation with the AI Challenge ?

The question maybe silly but it is still a confusion. :sweat_smile:

Hi everyone :smiley:,
Hope that this use case could inspire you.
Iโ€™ll be so glad if you like and vote my submission.

Happy Automation and good luck for all :hugs:

1 Like

Hey, UiPath Community

Have you seen any use cases in ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ using ๐€๐ˆ ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Œ๐จ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌโ€ฆ?

here, I submitted a use case (๐€๐ˆ๐‚๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ+๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฌ+๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž) on ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ in the part of UiPath AI summit 2023 ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž.

kindly take 1 minute to ๐ฏ๐จ๐ญ๐ž for my use case. Thanks in advanceโ€ฆ!

Hi Everyone,

Hurry up and donโ€™t forget that today is the last day when you can submit your use case :wink: .
Votes will be counted till February 23rd, 2023 .

Thank you,

Loredana

:boom:Submissions just ended!

Hello there! I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who submitted their use cases for the AI Challenge. Your use cases were truly inspiring and demonstrated the vast potential of AI technology to make a difference in our world. I look forward to seeing how these innovative solutions continue to evolve and shape the future of our society.

Votes will be counted till February 23rd, 2023 :trophy: .

Stay close,

Loredana

2 Likes

Hi Friends,

Submissions are over and Voting will be ending today. Please check on my Real Time Use Case submitted for the AI Summit below
โ€œAI Challenge- Change Request Automationโ€

and support it with your precious VOTE.
Along with votes, you can also comment or siggest for more better ways to implement the case with AI featutes.
Thank you :blush:

[AI Challenge - Change Request Automation][quote=โ€œsures400, post:15, topic:513222, full:trueโ€]

Dear AI Summit 2023 Challenge Participants,

I want to take a moment to thank you all for your patience and dedication throughout this exciting challenge. I know that many of you have been eagerly anticipating the announcement of the winners. Iโ€™m thrilled to finally be able to share that information with you on UiPath Forum, on 30th March. Stay close :face_with_monocle:.

As promised, we will be disclosing the winners first at the AI Summit 2023 on March 30 at 10am GMT, 11am EDT or 2pm AEDT. However, in order to access this information, we kindly ask that you register on our website to become a part of the event. :point_down: :point_down:

So once again, thank you for your patience and participation in the AI Summit 2023 Challenge. We look forward to seeing you on our event and continuing to receive your use cases to advance the field of AI.

Stay around,

UiPath Community

Dear Ai Enthusiasts,

Hear you can read & congratulate the winners:

Stay connected,

Loredana

Thank you so much for this interesting idea , i would like to understand more on it , can we connect over linked in .

1 Like