Error- DEVICE ID ALREADY ACTIVATED

studio

hi all,

i am trying to download UI path community studio, before i installed once long back but uninstalled.
But now i wish to install again.
Even though i downloaded using different mail id i get a error while activating.

Activation failed with error : 0
Error description : NO error
License Status : Device ID already activated, trial not allowed after code activation.

could someone please help.
Many thanks

Raise a request and they will help you.

https://uipath.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/87382?page=1

even my issue got resolved.

it says that i cannot raise request with my mail id and for community edition

Try to do clean uninstall. Delete all UIPATH folders (Program Data, Temp, Local, ETC) - then try reinstalling again.

Works for one of our dummy pc.

Regards,
Mharlieee

Hi @Mharlieee ,
I have the same probelm . I tried Online Activation. It was working…

Regards
Balamurugan

Unable to open UiPath
UiPath: Community, Enterprise & Installers

Please check this explanation:

Activation failed with error: -4006
Device ID already activated, trial not allowed after code activation....@
UI Path community installation error

thanks @ovi i contacted the support and they helped me out.

Hi,

My current Laptop on which Uipath is installed facing some issue. So I have uninstalled Uipath on my Current Laptop and tried to install Uipath on New Laptop(On which I have never install Uipath) with same Email Id. But I am getting attached Error “Device Id already activated” I deleted the Uipath folder in Programdata, AppData as well…But still no luck…Can anyone help me? I am in between of my foundation course need to resume.

Can anyone pls help in above query?

The same problem arrived for me, but i wasnt able to resolve. instead the support provided me a key, which i was able to use to extend my trial version.

i suggest u the same.
thanks

Hai jasleen,
Did you resolve the above issue. I too got the same issue after installing again on my computer.
If resolved, please reply me.

i have same issue but still not solved,how to solve this issue ?

Hi @mohamed.ouf,

In the message box you can able to see the device Id. Please enter the below siter and do the renewal with the device id.

https://www.uipath.com/renew-community-license

Regards
Balamurugan.S

This issue is keep coming, still saying device id already activated. How to contact support?

Thanks.