Have the same issue here…
Can you please help on community license activation? This is my first time installing on this machine.
I have the following error even after doing renew:
Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: Cannot use Community Edition on this machine after activating a trial or Enterprise license code. Please enter a valid license key.
License status: Device ID already activated
The error is pretty clear. You cannot activate the Community Edition after using the Trial Version. But if you think this is a mistake, you need to raise a ticket on Uipath Support to analyze your case. If the request is approved, the support team will release your Device ID and you will be able to activate the Community Edition.
The thing is I’ve never used any uipath before.
Does the Uipath support available for community version too? there is a license field that is mandatory and since I don’t have any license yet, can it be filled with whatever?