Studio Activation Failed : Device ID already activated

studio
setup
community

While installing studio community version, i got the below error.

Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: No Error
License status: Device ID already activated, trial not allowed after code activation

Device ID: SoItmpPkgjjc8yi5boSy
Computer: IE8WIN7
User Name: IEUser

Although I am using uipath for the first time.
Kindly help.
Thanks,
Bhushan Raut

Hello!

This errors occurs when the Device ID (Machine) had already a license activation before. Have you installed Uipath before on that machine?

Regards,

Thanks for your reply.

I have not installed Uipath before.

Somehow your machine is already activated on Uipath Database.

Please, raise a ticket to Uipath Support asking to invalidate the license on that Device ID.

Regards,

Hi Moderators and all, @ovi

Have the same issue here…
Can you please help on community license activation? This is my first time installing on this machine.
I have the following error even after doing renew:
Activation failed with error: 0
Error description: Cannot use Community Edition on this machine after activating a trial or Enterprise license code. Please enter a valid license key.
License status: Device ID already activated

Device ID: **

Appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Regards,
Eric

Hello!

The error is pretty clear. You cannot activate the Community Edition after using the Trial Version. But if you think this is a mistake, you need to raise a ticket on Uipath Support to analyze your case. If the request is approved, the support team will release your Device ID and you will be able to activate the Community Edition.

Regards,

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the reply.

The thing is I’ve never used any uipath before.
Does the Uipath support available for community version too? there is a license field that is mandatory and since I don’t have any license yet, can it be filled with whatever?

Regards,
Eric

Try to contact through “Others” category: https://www.uipath.com/company/contact-us/contact-form

Regards,

Hi Lucas,

Thanks for the info.

I sent using the link you provided.

Awaiting feedback.

Regards,
Eric