What is Done in the Backend of UiPath Inside Monitor Events?

Hi @whyyouandi,

Thats right I am pretty sure they would using Ajax Request to post the data and get it from server and display it.
I had used this in multiple web application which had developed in past.

But Could you please try to figure out whats exactly is causing the pop up( pop up which displays Data Error Alert) to come up.
Or could you please give me an idea of what exactly the scenario is :slight_smile:

I m assuming that , there is a web site that u r accessing on IE(version that I am unaware of).
That web site is secured and there is an HTML form where the data needs to be entered.
That form may have various fields and its limitation of what kind of data may be entered .
Finally there is a save button that you r monitoring , if its clicked or not.
If yes, u display a msg - Data has been entered
If no - u let the BOT monitor continously if the Save button is clicked or not .

If the above scenario is correct, please try to understand , whats cauing the pop to come.

Does the pop up come when user does not put the right data in the various fields of web page ?

“DATA Error Alert” looks like an error message invoked by java script code .
for example :
there is a password field which can take numbers >8 & <15 and it must contain special charecters.

But when user types in the password , he forgets to mention the speacial charecters in his password,
that time when the javascript code is executed to check if the password meets required criteria , it will definitely display such error as " Data Error Alert "