UiELement - Few of the items capture correctly and sometimes gives error to capture few items on same Webpage

I have bot running on VM using Website to process some orders.
Bot is going on page 1-2-3 step by step and doing some activities (Click, Type Into) on each page.
For Few orders it is executing as expected and for few, it is giving error of UI-Element , Like not found

Message : Cannot find the UI element corresponding to this selector: <html app=‘chrome.exe’ …

Can someone help me to figure out the issue ?
One more Q: IF I am getting Log message then Should I assume that the above of that Log message activities are working absolutely fine ?

Thanks

Hello @PALKUMARI_PATEL

Are you running it after locking your screen? If not,can you monitor during the click action that particular element is visible in the screen or not.

If there is a delay in the loading of few elements, it can cause error.
Or if the element is there in another page, then also you can get error. So you will have to add the scope of that page and then use the click activity.

I am using separate attach browser activity and I am assuming sometimes might have issue while screen is off or lock. So is there a problem in visible screen and not visible ?

@PALKUMARI_PATEL did you tried enabling simulate click in the click activity and execute.

Hi @PALKUMARI_PATEL,

Use pip if you need to do anything else on the screen.

The Picture-in-Picture feature allows you to run attended processes in collaboration with the Robot. A process started in the Picture-in-Picture mode runs in an isolated Windows session, thus allowing you to use the machine while the process is running.

Regards,
MY

I did. For few times it is executing properly and for few times giving error. IS there any selector Issue ? OR what?

Any dynsamic elements in the selectors??? Like any attribute value is changing for each new session??? If yes you need to replace thise changing values with *

I did replace with * also.

@PALKUMARI_PATEL plz share the selector which you are using… Also provide enough delay before each activity to load the element.