- currently we have multiple unattended and 3 studio licenses
- 2 studio licenses are used by our developers and the third one is given for the same user “company/robot” account which is used for all unattended bots too
- this is because we have to develop the processes with the same user account with which it will be running later in prod.
- sometimes i cant login to studio with “company/robot” account
- so I disable attended robot license from the user in Orchestrator/Users page, wait a bit, probably meanwhile our unattended bots catch their real unattended licenses and leave Studio alone, so I reenable attended license and can start using Studio again
What could be causing it?
It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.
First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.
You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:
Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the icon for that.
Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.
Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.
Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:
Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.
Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.
Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.
Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!
Cheers from your friendly