UiRobot does not start

Hi everyone,

When I start my virtual machine every morning, UiRobot does not work. If I open UiPath Studio and run a process, it looks like is running but the icon in the task bar does not appear. For these reason, UiPath cannot work with the Ui elements.

I have to restart the machine for working propperly.

Any idea of what is happenning?

Thank you!

Do you have more information regarding your environment?

Installation:
User mode or service mode?

Machine:
Do you disconnect from the machine every night or manually log off?

After restarting your machine, does it work out of the box without manually starting something?

Have you tried manually starting UiPath Robot from Windows Menu?

We have had similar issues before, that were usually resolved with a restart of the UiPath Service and users not logging off correctly.

Hi @kc-x,

Installation:
User mode or service mode?
I don’t know if the installation was in user mode o service mode. How can I know it?

Machine:
Do you disconnect from the machine every night or manually log off?

No, I don’t disconnect manually. It is automatic. The virtual machine is only available between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM.

After restarting your machine, does it work out of the box without manually starting something?
After restarting everything works propperly, so I don’t have to start anything manually.

Have you tried manually starting UiPath Robot from Windows Menu?
Yes, but not working till the restart.

Thank you!

@kc-x

I forgot to say that all the issue happen with UiRobot Service running:

Okay so Robot Service is starting automatically. There is an option to start Robot automatically with windows (UiPath.Agent) automatically. When you face this error, do you see UiPath.Agent running in Task Manager?

If not, can you try starting UiPath.Agent (Windows Menu > Start UiPath Robot) manually?

How are you connected to your Orchestrator, do you see any issues in the Orchestrator Robot overview, that Robot is unvailable or something?

Gz kc

Hi @ajgb

Have you managed to resolve this issue?

No, sorry.

What is your version of Studio/Robot?

In case you are an Enterprise customer, feel free to contact our technical support for direct assistance:

In case it is the community version, a clean installation might fix it:
How to fix your Studio installation / Licensing issues