The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure
We see that error prompted error: “The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure” due to the SSL certificate imported is not correctly done or expired.
For more details on certificate please follow the below guide.
Using a Certificate for the HTTPS Protocol
Verify if you have the valid certificate bind to the website.
The newly created certificate has to be imported to respective robot machine from which the orchestrator need to be accessed. How to export certificate - follow the guideline in the link below :
Please follow the below approach:
- Start a new MMC from run command.
- File –> Add/Remove Snap-In
- Click Add
- Choose Certificates and click Add.
- Check the “Computer Account” radio button. Click Next.
- Choose the client computer in the next screen. Click Finish.
- Click Close.
- Click OK.
- Now install the certificate into the Trusted Root Certification Authorities certificate store. This will allow all users to trust the certificate.
Same steps has been explained the below link with more details :
You will have to export the certificate from Orchestrator and paste the certificate in the Robot machine.
Also, find the pinned video in the below forum link :
In case if you are not able to because of admin rights/firewall settings, please check with your IT team for rights & firewall settings.