Executor start process failed, reason System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070520): A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070520)
Please follow the below 4 guideline and make the changes.
a) Config RDP timeout to create user session
If UIPATH_SESSION_TIMEOUT is not defined , define the value and set it to 120.
Steps defined in the above link (In case the link doesn’t work )
Description: The UIPATH_SESSION_TIMEOUT environment variable should be defined on Windows system variable and represent the seconds to wait for a user session. If is not defined, default timeout (30 seconds) will be used. After set the UIPATH_SESSION_TIMEOUT environment variable, an restart of UiRobot service must be performed.
- In windows open Run and execute: SystemPropertiesAdvanced
- Click on Environment Variables
- In the System variables section add new variable
- Restart the UiRobot SVC
b) Verify if the Robot user and the everyone is added to the below policies. In case not please add it. (Screenshot for reference)
-Access this computer from the network
-Allow log on locally
-Allow log on through Remote Desktop Services.
-Log on as a batch job
c) Navigate to system properties and verify if the below options are selected for the system
d) %programdata% / UiPath / UiPath.Settings file changes
- Verify the value of logintoconsole if set to “false” ? This is essential when you are executing process in unattended mode.
- Also make sure the proper resolution setting has been defined i.e. height, width & depth.
The below snapshot shows the configuration done in my machine for the Robot to execute in unattended mode with a specific resolution. The resolution is taken from the dev environment where workflow was developed and applied on the Robot machine in UAT/ PROD environment.
- Login to the robot machine.
- Open uipath folder under program data. Add in UIPath.settings file the height depth and width that you have noted in the appropriate parameters. Logintoconsole: false (small f)
- Restart uipath robot services (Run -> services.msc -> Uipath Robot -> Restart)
- Reboot the machine.
- Logoff from the system.
Note : Every single steps is equally important. After setting up all the configuration , you can leverage the functionality of HD.