Config RDP timeout to create user session

orchestrator
robot

Default timeout to wait for creating windows user session is 30 seconds. On some machines this time is insufficient.

The feedback received in Orchestrator is: “Executor start process failed, reason System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80070520): A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated…"

An environment variable is added to configure waiting timeout.

Description: The UIPATH_SESSION_TIMEOUT environment variable should be defined on Windows system variable and represent the seconds to wait for a user session. If is not defined, default timeout (30 seconds) will be used. After set the UIPATH_SESSION_TIMEOUT environment variable, an restart of UiRobot service must be performed.

Steps:

1. In windows open Run and execute: SystemPropertiesAdvanced

2. Click on Environment Variables

1. In the System variables section add new variable

1. Restart the UiRobot SVC

Note: This workaround is available for the latest versions (v17.1.6435.21855 and 2016.2.6437.26235)

How to increase rdp login timeout value when starting process
Executor start process failed, reason System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800703F0): An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist
A specified logon session does not exist
Usual Orchestrator errors (FAQ) - Troubleshooting
Packages not getting deployed on Robots machine
Orchestrator platform (platform.uipath.com)
Disconnection error
Executor start process failed; **A specified logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated**
Cannot start robot from orchestrator after password changed

This solution did not work for me!!!.

My solution though I can’t explain how it solved (May be you can help me with it):

Deleted and recreated Robot in Orchestrator and it works,