Job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0x40010004 (after 2019.2 Enterprise update)

Hi,

After updating our dev environment to 2019.2 we get som strange errors that i am unable to find any solution to.
We updated both orchestrator and the robots without any issues, however after the update, when we try to run jobs from orchestrator on the customers terminal server environment these two keeps happening:

I have looked online and searched for an answer in a lot of different posts, here and on stackoverflow, but unable to find an answer. I have also checked all the things in this post and everything is set up in accordance to this:

If I manually log into the session while the process is “waiting for the execution to start” the process starts and runs. But if I dont “help” the process to start it is just stuck and then finally result in the errors above.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution or tips to fix these errors :pray:

UiPath Orch and robot: 2019.2
Windows Server 2008 R2

Hello @nbjerke,
If you are on EE (Enterprise Edition) please also contact with our Technical Support:

Hi All,
I am also facing an issue where I am getting below error:
job stopped with an unexpected exit code: 0x40010004
Also I noticed that the issue is occurring when the difference between start and end time of job run was exactly of 12hours.
So Is there any issue with the bot running for 12hours continuously or something else?
If yes then what could be the solution?
Kindly provide help asap.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, did you ever find a solution to this problem? i have the same error after a certain amount of time