SMTP messages stopped working

Good Morning,

I have 3 processes which send mails
Everything looked fine, until I saw that since this Monday, the mails stopped being sent

This is an example of my mail’s configuration
I am using the SMTP server from Google

Any idea about this? How can it be solved?


Hello @Aleix_Paytuvi!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

  1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

  2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

  3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

  4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

  5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly

Hello - I’ve just replied to another post with the message below.

I’ve had this issue twice in the last year, the first time I couldn’t remember how it got resolved.
The same code worked on a another physical or virtual machine but not my machine.

I noticed that if I tried sending mail using the Exchange UiPath activity the email would be sent but not with the SMTP activity.

In the end I rebooted my machine connected back into the office over the vpn and it started working. I think it was something to do with my VPN connection being on for days (possibly the company enforcing something or the other or a timeout has occurred).

I reinstalled UiPath and the SMTP mailing started to work again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.