Orchestrator Licensing issue when downgrading from Enterprise trial to community

Hi, sorry for late response. When you failed on login, could you please click “Learn more” and see what if it says?

When I click on learn more, it send me to this page

Just curious, what is the version of your Studio? Is it Enterprise edition or Community edition?

Did you buy the enterprise license again after the trial is expired?

Also, it is recommended to walkthrough the options listed on the website and see if any tips fit your scenario

No, I want the downgrade to Community plan, I think that it is the problem, the downgraded doesn’t finish or something like that. But my Enterprise Trial finished about 20 days ago.

what is the version of your Studio? Is it Enterprise edition or Community edition?

Untitled2

I’m actually asking if your studio is Enterprise Edition or Community edition. Could you please follow this page Studio Sign In Errors - quick guide - News / Tutorials - UiPath Community Forum and download the Studio community edition and see if it works?

Hello, I have not received your response for a while. Just follow up and see if installing community edition of Studio solved the issue

Sorry, but i had been really busy, I continue with the same issue, after the download the community edition of Studio.

Hello I am facing the same error, it’s been three days since the license expiray and still giving me this error:

Studio is working fine, it’s not written community plan as below

Here’s my support ID Number:
8594-8111-1439-0906

Hi @mariam.harfouche

Is it still an issue?

Hello @loginerror,issue solved. Thank you!

1 Like