Not able to execute Test set from Orchestrator

When I try to execute a test set from Orchestrator, it is always going into “Pending Allocation” state.
We do have licenses for testing runtime and those have been allocated to the machine being used.

Hello @KS30!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

Hi @KS30 ,

I have been working on test suite from past 1 year onwards, I thought i will help you with issues, If your issues was not resolved, Please let me know, I will help on this

Hi @KS30 ,

I think you might also require to add non-prod license in addition to that. Have you tried with that?

Regards
Sonali

Hi BasuReddy, I have same issue in the latest community edition. Could you please help me with the process?

Hi Sonali, I have same issue in the latest community edition. Could you please help me with the process? attached the screenshot of the Test executions

Hi @sampathgelli,

To be able to run test set successfully, you need to have testing license and non-prod license allocated. Pending allocation happens due to license issue or bot being busy with another process(which doesn’t seem to be the case here).
Plus, also check if you have all below permissions enabled:

Once you have allocated licenses and permissions, please try running, it should work.

Regards
Sonali

@sonaliaggarwal47 , thanks for quick reply. May I know where should I set the license and all the above permissions?

Regards
Sam

Hi @sampathgelli,

For permissions, you need to go to below screen tenant->manage access->find/create role and set permissions.

For licenses, you need to go tenant->licenses->and assign license there to your machine. If you don’t have any non-prod licenses, you can assign unattended license along with testing license, should work with that too.

Alternatively, licenses can also be assigned while create machine activity so you can go to your machine that you have created under tenant->machines-> go to your machine → edit licenses

Regards
Sonali

@sonaliaggarwal47 , Thanks. That works.

Hi @sampathgelli,

Glad to hear that :slight_smile:

I would suggest to mark solution in another topic that you have created regarding this issue so others can benefit if they come across this issue.

Regards
Sonali

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.