No monthly report available for download for 2018 for all WI4 items

Hi,

Need help here.

I don’t have any monthly reports to download from the ACME 1 website for the year 2018 for all WI4 type work items.

I need the monthly reports to apparently “pass” the assignment, as the requirements are:

• Status Completed (I can only do this)

• Filename that was uploaded = “Yearly-Report-2017-[TaxID].xlsx” (Exact filename)

• Yearly report contains all available monthly report information (merged file)

• comment contains the correct Upload ID

Perhaps someone has faced this issue before? Or it is a bug on uipath’s side?

If you are able to download it after reading this post, please give me the TaxID, year and month that you are able to download. I will gladly prove myself wrong.

Hi,
Even I am facing the same issue. There are no reports available to download ,for any of the Tax ID’s

Can you both try again and again resetting the data ?

I have tried resetting more than 5 times, no luck

I am facing the same problem today.

@Pablito, Could you please help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I just wanted to say I face same issue. No reports available for downloading. Also tried resetting data few times.

Hi @x.liu @Anita @gabby @BobbyDropTable ,
I guess you have checked it manually not only by robot. I informed proper team. I will let you know about any findings.

@x.liu @Anita @gabby @BobbyDropTable,
Please reset the data and try again. I have information that problem has been fixed :slight_smile:

@Pablito, It’s working now…Thanks for having this resolved

1 Like

Thank you all for the quick fix (in less than 24 hours)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.