New requirements for Robot to Orchestrator connection!

:fire:New requirements for Robot to Orchestrator connection!

Since latest update of Community Orchestrator please be careful when connecting Robot to Orchestrator.
Now you need to provide full address like:

https://platform.uipath.com/[AccountName]/[ServiceName]

Before you needed to add just:

https://platform.uipath.com/

You may find the full address in the address bar when you are on Orchestrator Tenant page. Without providing the full address in this form you will get this error:

Before

After

Links to documentation:

40 Likes

Thank you for this info! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice share :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

No wonder my schedules stopped working, thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you!! :clap::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

This solution worked for me. Now my UiPath robot showing connected and Licensed.
great job

4 Likes

Thanks for this Solution, appreciated.:clap::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Thanks for the update…:+1:

1 Like

I tried your example, but I still get a “System.OperationCanceledException: The operation was canceled.” error. I used the “Learn how to connect” example on the cloud platform to create my program, but it still won’t work

1 Like

Probably you have something wrongly configured. Please give us more details like robot configuration and configuration of robot and computer on Orchestrator.

2 Likes

From where do I get the [AccountName] & [ServiceName]?

1 Like

Hi @sayanghosh333,
When you are logged in Orchestrator tenant you will see this in website address bar :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much sir @Pablito

• List item
2 Likes

I @Pablito,

On my side I’m facing to an other error, and I don’t know where is the problem (as you can see below) because the “domain\username”, machine name, URL and machine key are right.
Satya's%20error%20message

1 Like

Hi @MigT,
Any chance that your antivirus or firewall is blocking your connection to Orchestrator?

Thanks Pablito. I will check with my colleague if its due to his antivirus or firewall.

Hi @Pablito,

Finally, I should to add the user email on the tenant page.
Now its worked.
Thanks again for your help

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.