My command for my robot gets sent but it doesnt run?

I try to start a process and the command gets sent but it doesnt run, in the jobs section it says pending. I can run it in UiPath assistant but I want to be able to run it through orchestrator. Please help!

Hi @Jorgeluis_Mijares

You can check the machine and User are set correctly

If you have Unattended license check the below Thread

Regards
Gokul

Hi @Jorgeluis_Mijares
You need to change the Robot License to Unattended. Jobs From Orchestrator can be started with an Unattended License.

Thanks

Hi!

I hope you have connected your machine with robot. if not try this.

1.Tenant->Manage Access->Select your account->Edit->Robot Setup->Run Foreground automation

provide the following

Domain/Username

Win+R → TYPE whoami->copy the code and provide it in Domain/Username

Credential store

Orchestrator Database

Password

Your windows password

Credential type

Windows credentials

Then click on save.

Inside the studio:

please follow the below steps:

1.Signout from studio and UIPath Assistant.
2.Now close studio
3.Now open the UiPath Assistant Navigate user Icon ->Preferences->Orchestrator settings->Sign in

this will automatically sign in both Studio and Assistant.

now publish the workflow

now open your cloud account

Navigate to the Workflow folder in cloud

then navigate to Automation->process->Add process
you may see your published workflow here
Navigate to Jobs->Add jobs run your workflow

Regards,
NaNi

Hi @nikhil.girish,

Just to clarify : Jobs can also be run from orchestrator if you have a testing robot license or a non production license. Does not specifically have to be unattended license.

1 Like

Hi @Jorgeluis_Mijares,

Welcome to the community!

The issue depends upon the environment you are working. I am supposing it be production.

First of all in the jobs section click on the details legend of that particular job to check the message which can be like “Robot licensing failed” or anything else.
If licensing is failed first check the robot type, should be unattended if robot is absolutely fine. Go to licenses section and check if the license utilization is not 100%, if that is also correct then login the machine you are trying to run the bot on and click Win+R, run will pop up, type Logoff in the box and hit enter and check if the job runs.

Thanks

Exactly @jeevith we should have any among these

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.