IUserOperations.GetAccessToken threw System.InvalidOperationException: "Could not log in user to Orchestrator"

I am trying to sign in to orchestrator from UiPath Assistant but i am getting below error everytime.

ERROR:
IUserOperations.GetAccessToken threw System.InvalidOperationException: “Could not log in user to Orchestrator”

Can someone please help me on this issue. As i am not able to get credentials from Assets and also unable to load data in Queue.

Regards,
Vishal

Hey,
please check this topic:

i have checked the video but the error which i am getting is not explained in the video. Can you please help me for the error i am getting.

Try to log out and log in to ‘UiPath Assistance’ again.
Make sure you are signing in with the same account that you have used to register the Uipath.

Hi @Vishal_Gharat

Has you managed to resolve the issue?

If not, a few questions:

• is this an Enterprise or a Community cloud tenant?
  • have you tried disconnecting, then signing out and then using just the sign in?
  • could you double check that your system clock is set to automatic (including the timezone)?

My studio was having older version. i uninstalled and reinstalled latest version. and recreated new folder in orch. and with a robot it started working as expected.

thanks,
vishal

1 Like