As of July 8, I can no longer sign into Studio or Assistant. I can sign into Orchestrator, but without Studio, there’s not much I can do.
Even when I could sign into Studio, I had issues with running processes in Orchestrator. I was only able to run them with UiAssistant.
For a while, I was able to open UiPath Studio to design and run workflows, but when I tried to reinstall it to get Orchestrator connected, Studio stopped letting me sign in, too.
Here’s everything I’ve tried:
- Restarting my computer.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling Studio.
- Logging in through Studio (clicking the sign in button does not give me fields to type my information into.)
- Logging in through UiAssistant (same, no fields to type into)
- I’ve also tried under “More Options” where it says to log in using an Orchestrator URL and a machine key.
I’m attaching some screenshots of different error screens I’ve encountered over the past few weeks in trying to solve this issue. Here are some brief descriptions of what they show:
- There are currently no configured robots in my Orchestrator, even though I set it to automatically create an Attended one. That may be related to the next screenshot…
- I currently have no license associated with my profile despite manually assigning one.
- As I said before, there is no robot configured, for some reason, and this message occasionally pops up when I try to sign into Studio.
- For some reason, there wasn’t a “Workspace” folder under the “Shared” one, but that has returned. Not sure how I fixed that…
- Error in Assistant: “Access to resource is denied: Error redeeming code: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception. / no description”
(This is similar to the Studio error I’m getting in #7 below.)
- Error in Assistant: IInteractiveConnectFlow.SignIn thew System.IO.IOException: “Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host…”.
(Similar to the Studio error I’m getting in #9 below.)
I’m not sure what this means…
- Studio Sign In Error: “Access to resource is denied: Error redeeming code: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception. / no description”
(Similar to #5 above.)
- Studio Sign In Error: Error loading discovery document: Error connecting to https://cloud.uipath.com/identity_/.well-known/openid-configuration. The SSL connection could not be established. see inner exception."
- Studio Sign In Error: “Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.”
(Similar to #5 above.)
I’m pretty new to this, so some of the troubleshooting documents are a challenge for me to understand, so if anyone can walk me through exactly what’s going on here, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks for your help.