The IntelligentOCR package allows users to perform document processing in their workflows, with some out-of-the-box functionality available for usage, as well as the framework required for building your own document classification and data extraction components.
Here is a sample workflow that performs:
- digitization, using the OmniPage OCR engine available in UiPath,
- document classification, using the Keyword Based Classifier,
- data extraction, using both the Regex Based Extractor as well as the Machine Learning Extractor available for processing Invoices and Receipts
- data validation, using the Present Validation Station attended activity, and
- classifier training, for the Keyword Based Classifier.
Please note that the Taxonomy (list of document types and associated fields) is editable using the Taxonomy Manager wizard (wizard ribbon after the IntelligentOCR package is installed).
To run the workflow, you must add your own ApiKey for Invoices from https://platform.uipath.com.
DocumentProcessing_IntelligentOCR300.zip (956.5 KB)
- https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/about-the-intelligentocr-activities-pack (documentation on each IntelligentOCR activity)
- Receipt and Invoice AI - Now available in Public Preview! (documentation on the Machine Learning Extractor)
- https://github.com/UiPath/Document-Processing-Code-Samples (how to build your own classifier and extractor sample project)
- https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/about-the-uipathdocumentprocessingcontracts (document processing contracts documentation)
Looking forward to hearing your feedback!