Receipt and Invoice AI - Now available in Public Preview!

@alexcabuz How can we extract “Items” table in excel sheet. This project can extract all data except Invoice Table.

Same problem I am seeing, @Anamika15 did you get solution?

I am unable to get tabular information “Items” table.

Same problem I am facing with datable, I am unable to get table in exported excel sheet. @alexcabuz what method we should follow in order to get table in exported results.
Thanks

@loginerror

Hi,

I found a way to get the information under the “Items” table using activities Extract semi-structured document. Please see the xaml attached. The output excel file will be stored at E:\Invoice_Out\1ExtractedResults.xlsx. You will have to enter your own API key for ML in Extract semi-structured document activities.

Trial run 3 extract Items Tables.xaml (20.2 KB)

1ExtractedResults.xlsx (10.8 KB)

Hope you will find this useful.

Desmond

the items table can most easily be accessed using the “Export Extraction Results” activity - designed specifically for this.

Hvae a look in this sample from EDIT 1 to see how it works.

Ioana

I tried running the workflow dowloaded from the url Receipt and Invoice AI - Now available in Public Preview! I am getting below error - “PDF library should have a valid license”

Problem got resolved after I replace the UiAutomation Activities to 20.2.0- preview version. Thanks.

2 Likes

hi desmond, thanks for attaching this work flow but i have installed all the Automation Packages but still I am getting the below

This is a great utility and works in most of the cases. But is there any way to improve the image accuracy, for example when image is tilted, text extracted after digitization is incorrect. Can deskew feature be added here.

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

Are form extractor and intelligent form extractor activities available in 2019.10?

They are available starting with 20.4.

Hi Team,

any one facing this issue.
after using action triggers, bot forget value of local variable

i am looping through the directory.getfiles in for each

after first iteration, when i resume the process
in next iteration, it says object reference not set instance of object

P.S : there are 4 files in that directory.

3 files are still left

in for each loop,
i have Digitize document,
then write line
then classifying my doc
Present Classification Station
Train Classifiers Scope
Data Extraction Scope
Create Document Validation Action
Wait For Document Validation Action And Resume
then export result

all these activity works fine in first iteration, but in next iteration bot forget the files

execution is good till action comes from orchestrator

now the action is completed form orchestrator

now i will resume my workflow

here i am also checkking the count of files present in rhat directory again
result = 4 means it identifiles there are total 4 files

it complete the first iteraction and exports the result for that document
now it again goes back to main for each loop where it have to take next document but it forget the value and gives this error

please suggest ASAP so that i can overcome the issue.

thanks in advance

gpal

1 Like

did you find any resolution??
I am facing this same issue, I have two files in the folder after looping for the 1st files its giving this same error

@loginerror
@Pablito
if you can, please help me verify whether its a bug or what??

For Each: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

RemoteException wrapping System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. 
   at UiPath.Core.Activities.ForEach`1.InternalExecute(NativeActivityContext context,
IEnumerator valueEnumerator)
   at UiPath.Core.Activities.ForEach`1.GetStateAndExecute(NativeActivityContext context,
ActivityInstance completedInstance)
   at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityCompletionCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context,
ActivityInstance completedInstance)
   at System.Activities.Runtime.CompletionCallbackWrapper.CompletionWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

the error states there is something wrong with your For Each , not the DU framework pieces. Maybe try to rename Document to something else - it is a class of the DU framework…

@loginerror thank you for your reply, I tried with parallel for each, and worked perfectly with the same files.

1 Like

I am facing the same issue with for each, so I tried parallel for each but getting error: The automatically determined extracted results references do not match the Document Object Model. They may have been created using a different Document Object Model.

Is it because parallel for each trying to create two DOM at same time?
Can you please help me how you resolved this issue?

1 Like

I am using Parallel ForEach because I am using Action Center instead of On-Prem Validation Station, see my screenshot above.

I tried using Parallel For each loop with Action center validation and it worked fine for 10 document, when I tried with 50 documents I am getting “Unexpected Error” in logs.
May I know is there any limit for processing document in parallel?

How many documents you have tried in your solution?

My document count is very less, but you mast try to debug to drill down the main cause and even you can post your issue in forum, there are many experts who can help you just post it on right track.