Getting error when trying to run a process from Orchestrator

Whenever trying to run a process from orchestrator, getting error as “The user name or password is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E)” in Uipath Robot.

1 Like
  • Process: Translator_Chatbot
  • Environment:
  • Robot: Translator
  • Machine name: LAPTOP-TD6ST87T
  • Info: The user name or password is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E)

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The user name or password is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Windows.Session.LogonUserHeadless(String username, String domain, String password, TS_SMARTCARD_OPTIONS smartCard, HEADLESS_LOGIN login)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Utils.HeadlessIdentity.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Utils.JobIdentityUtils.d__0.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Job.d__47.MoveNext()

• Start Time: 11/24/2020 6:27:19 AM
  • End Time: 11/24/2020 6:27:19 AM
  • Input Values: null

Output Values: null

• Has Recording: false
1 Like

Set the appropriate login and password for the robotic station in the Orchestrator. "Robots’ tab.
Ui Robot can’t login to machine.

What’s the password, the robot is taking?? I’m unable to follow

2 Likes

Hi @shubham.bhattacharya
Welcome to Uipath Community

Sounds like this is familiar as previous, please refer below link

Have you set a user / password for the robot to access the machine?

@shubham.bhattacharya
In addition to that , when you checking the Username
check with you had entered correct name
to check that , type “whoami” on cmd . will show you the name as (domain/username). you have to type entire thing as displayed :
eg:
abc\shubham.bhattacharya

by typing password is up to u as you entering it correctly, (by the way password is given user’s login password)

Username is correct. But I do not know why, the robot is taking some password on its own. I am not even able to see it using show password. Even if i update the password as my system login password, again it is changing back to previous one.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Hi @shubham.bhattacharya
as of your last screen
When you select "Credential type " as a windows credential, you don’t need to enter the password actually, it will automatically update your windows login password. so don’t worry about it,

then any other issues do you facing now

Same problem as stated before. Able to run the robot manually from Uipath assistant, but not from orchestrator.

I’m having the same issue, it started happening when the new Orchestrator version released, the only way to make my unattended bot to run is first log into the VM then sign out and proceed to run the bot.

2 Likes

Can someone give visibility to this? I’m still facing this issue.