Execution issue through Orchestrator

Hi Fam,
We have a studio and unattended robot on two seperate servers and both are connected licensed via orchestrator with name user type. i can able to develop and publish from licensed studio to orchestrator. The problem am facing is when i start the job assigning the published project on orchestrator to these two studio and bot.

it displays the error like

• Process: test
  • Environment: development
  • Robot: RPABOT
  • Machine name: PRODUIROAPP01
  • Info: The user name or password is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E)

RemoteException wrapping System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The user name or password is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007052E)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Windows.Session.LogonUserHeadless(String username, String domain, String password, TS_SMARTCARD_OPTIONS smartCard, HEADLESS_LOGIN login)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Utils.HeadlessIdentity.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Core.Utils.JobIdentityUtils.d__0.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Job.d__34.MoveNext()

• Start Time: 09/04/2021 5:54:17 AM
  • End Time: 09/04/2021 5:54:17 AM
  • Input Values: null
    Output Values: null
  • Has Recording: false

while licensing we gave domain\username and pwd and also we testing running the job its was working fyn but now this error comes. Can anyone please help us on this.
We also have pwd change policy for 45days is that a problem.

My admin team is suggesting to change the userwithout privilege access to run this automation process where the pasword wont change for 45days but can we able to change the user name on orchestrator since its named user license. is thr possible to the user details for named user license.

It seems to be robot username and password issue. Can you check if you have entered right username and password while creating the robot.

If it doesn’t work, probably you have to change the user. Please find relevant threads below,

hi bro
i have seen that thread in that

KHahnRobot Master

Assuming Studio is installed on a VM: The AD User on the Orchestrator Robot that is using the Development robot/license type can be updated to a different user. That will “shift” the license over to the different user; the different user can now remote into the VM and will be able to use the Studio license.

they have given this as solution but how to do this so on orchestrator server.

@gowrishankard Please try using LicenseTool Command Descriptions as in below URL,