Build your first automation - First Automation using Microsoft Office

Now that you’ve gone through the steps of building , curating, and publishing an automation project, we are curious about how the experience was for you.

Was StudioX easy to use? Was the logic easy to follow?

Did you stumble upon any blockers on the way? How did you get past them? Does your Attended Robot do what you wished for at the beginning? How is the interaction with your UiPath Assistant?

Tell us about your experience and learn from fellow learners below!

Let us know how you found this experience in the replies below! :blush:
Click on the Continue Discussion button!

P.S. If you’re having any trouble with the exercise, replying to this forum topic is the quickest way to receive help!

Hi,
I just published my first automation project. I had no programming experience prior. To be able to automate such processes has enhanced my curiosity to learn more about programming, computers.
Regards,
Suriya

1 Like

It’s my first time learning about RPA and automation and I found the whole tutorial quite interesting.

I did have some trouble publishing my process as I’m not the admin in charge of the orchestrator so I did not have the option to select the “Personal Workspace Feed” option. The only option I have is Orchestrator Tenant Processes Feed or saving it to my local folder.

Anyone have ideas on how I can get my processes to appear in the assistant if I save my process locally? Thanks!