Ho ho hoo…Mary Christmas
![]()
If you wish to watch my Santa Stories…
![]()
Episode #1 ==>
Advent Challenge #1
Episode #2 ==>
Advent Challenge #2 (Everyone welcome to join the event!)
Episode #3 ==> Advent Challenge #3
Episode #4 ==> Advent Challenge #4
Episode #5 ==> Advent Challenge #5
Episode #6 ==> Advent Challenge #6
Episode #7 ==> Advent Challenge #7 - #21 by Maneesha_de_silva
![]()
Welcome to my Santa Story Episode #8 (Beginner Challenge Inside)
![]()
Anyway as the reason for (my Episode #7) anta realizes that the elephant,
And Santa now thinking about his retired reindeer to CALL OF DUTY
Meanwhile on that ![]()
![]()
the
the
about
Now
<< this is last
is to
against
OR ![]()
![]()
![]()
>>
And ![]()
asking about ![]()
That was a very huge amount and Rudolph doesn’t have much ![]()
so he called ![]()
→
hay Santa I’m in a case
→
: Hoho hooooo what happen
Rudolph said the incident
→
wait I’m coming by my old gang
At that time Santa’s retired reindeers came to Santa’s location
Santa : Oh buddies hets go one of my friends need help

HO HO HO… how is that …
Suddenly he saw that one lay crying on the road,
Santa is a very helpful man
![]()
so he asks the other reindeers go for Rudolph help
Santa: hay my lady, why are you crying
Lady: I was in Advent Challenge #8
NewsAdvent of UiPath 2020 and now it was my last one I have no time ti complete due to my office work
![]()
Santa: no worries my lady I will let you my sleigh, give me your phone you can get help form it , when I make a command it will resolve anything I need
LADY GAVE HER TAB TO SANTA
and with in second, he resolves her issues
You wanna see ??
![]()
Main.xaml (26.9 KB)
UiPath APP FILE: GitHub - manee4422/UipathAPP-Challange8: manee4422 / UipathAPP-Challange8
He he he he …
Then Santa //////////////////
Ok, guys now your turn to predict what happened to Santa …
My Prediction :



