Advent Challenge #5

Ho ho hoo…Mary Christmas

:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

If you wish to watch my Santa Story the

Episode #1 ==> :snowman_with_snow: Advent Challenge #1

Episode #2 ==>:Santa: Advent Challenge #2 (Everyone welcome to join the event!) - #36 by Maneesha_de_silva

Episode #3 ==> Advent Challenge #3 - #39 by Maneesha_de_silva

Episode #4 ==> Advent Challenge #4 - #39 by Maneesha_de_silva

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Welcome to my Santa Story Episode #5 (Beginner & Advanced Challenge Inside)

:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right:

Santa Suddenly heard that lady was crying… Santa was wondering who is she … sounds like very familiar who may be … :thinking: :thinking: Is that @Luiza :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :wink:

Santa ran to the next room and opened the door
unnamed

OMG… Its Jingle-Bell…

Santa: oh my lady what happened? why are you crying? , have you seen any ghost ( My Episode #4 )
Jingle-Bell: No… eh eh eh…
Santa: So why are you crying then?
Jingle-Bell: I made a terrible mistake eh eh eh…

Again She was crying loud......

Santa: Its ok dear tell me what happened, we need to hurry we are almost late now
Jingle-Bell: your wishes excel … eh eh eh…eh eh eh…
Santa:: Ok ok then… what happens…
Jingle-Bell: wishes excel has been edited by mistake and now there are duplicate and also i cannot find what i have last created eh eh eh…
istockphoto-153388297-612x612 Jingle-Bell is really upset about it …

Suddenly Santa start laughing
Capture.PNG

Jingle-Bell was angry about that
Capture2.PNG
why are u laughing now, you know want you have lost all wishes and now you are laughing

Santa: You know what, don’t worry my dear… Last year I have modified my Sleigh
with few technologies, I can do my most of the thing on my Sleigh Dashboard don’t worry lets go into my Sleigh

Now You Wondering About The Sleigh DASHBOARD Isn’t it
here we go …

Then Santa access his Sleigh Dashboard and made a new file by removing duplicate
File Name: Kids Wishes Secure.xlsx
Advanced Challenge :
Duplicate Remove Configuration Module : Main.xaml (6.4 KB)

Beginners Challenge :
Main.xaml (9.6 KB)

UiPath APP File: GitHub - manee4422/UipathAPP-Challange5

The below Video show you that How Santa’s Sleigh Dashboard will work

Function: Data Rettriving by Unattended Robot and Sending the Information to UiPath APP and Display via UiPath App With some artificials/By the button of commanding Unattended robot running the process to delete the file :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes