Advent Challenge #3

Ho ho hoo…Mary Christmas
:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

If you wish to watch my Santa Story the
Episode #1 ==> :snowman_with_snow: Advent Challenge #1
Episode #2 ==>:Santa: Advent Challenge #2 (Everyone welcome to join the event!) - #36 by Maneesha_de_silva

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Welcome to my Santa Story Episode #3 (Beginners/Advance Advent Challenge Inside)
:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right:

Santa Suddenly remembered that he already have Uipath Orchestrator in his mobile
1.PNG

And Thanks to Cloud he already made Job process to Send Beginners and Advance file to mail with 2 different jobs

Ho ho… Santa is Smarter

When Santa Execute job Let me show you how the file has been downloading and zipping automatically in **jingle bell’s Server **

But … don’t tell to her please…

Beginners Advent Challenge #3

Challange 3 Beginners Main.xaml (12.8 KB)

Advanced Advent Challenge #3

Challange 3 Advanced Main.xaml (12.1 KB)

4 Likes