:Santa: Advent Challenge #2 (Everyone welcome to join the event!)

Ho ho hoo…Mary Christmas
:evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree: :evergreen_tree:

If you wish to watch my Santa Story the Episode #1 ==> ☃️ Advent Challenge #1 - #23 by Maneesha_de_silva
:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Welcome to my Santa Story Episode #2 (Beginners/Advance Advent Challenge Inside)
:point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right: :point_right:

Do you think Santa forget because of tiredness? , No way.

@Steven_McKeering was shy to say that :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. let me tell you actually what happens.
:crazy_face:
After the long journey, Santa went to the bath because Our Jingle-Bell still ready with her new dress.
istockphoto-169937723-612x612
======Santa came out after bath and ready to start work========================

Santa : my lady, let’s go we have another long run

Jingle-Bell : 1 minute… please…….

download UnhealthyInfiniteChanticleer-small

======Few Hours later========================

Jingle-Bell : OK IM Ready….

Santa : ohh…. You look gorgeous……….

At the moment he saw Jingle-Bell, Santa lost his mind…

===================Both came out to start the ride,===================

Santa : oh…… my reindeers ……when I saw you that time I forget everything

Jingle-Bell : you know what last year also happen this isn’t it, that’s how you forget to send the gift for Zeus right? ( Santa Story the Episode #1)==>☃️ Advent Challenge #1 - #23 by Maneesha_de_silva

No worries thanks to me!, that why I already told you to save them in regex101.com, you made their names insn’t it.

Santa : let’s call them

Regex Pattern: [A-Z][a-z][\w]+
Biggner Output
Santa Story Biginners #2 .xaml (7.7 KB)
:loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker: :loudspeaker:
And one more thing When you run the Xaml File you will here the sound also that Santa calling for their 8 reindeers
istockphoto-597633194-612x612

====Advanced=====
1.(?<=Reindeer:\s)([A-Z][a-z][\w]+)

2. (…)(?=\ssnow)

Santa Story Advanced #2 .xaml (14.4 KB)

8 Likes