Thanks a lot for your feedback.
We are ending the week with a positive performance trend.
Please note that Learning Plans have structure updates. If you previously completed Level 1 Foundation (2018.2 or 2018.3 version) or Level 2 Orchestrator, your progress for those courses is now reflected in the new RPA Developer Foundation learning plan. Please check the Academy FAQs for more details.
We encourage you to follow the Academy Course Roadmap to vote for the courses you want to see published next.
We’ve also launched a new, formal Certification program, called UiPath Certified Professional, and will be retiring the previous certification.
The new Certification offers:
- Expansion and improvement to our legacy certification program
- Higher quality, more secure exams
- Two Certification levels to assess proficiency across RPA roles
- Online testing and 6,000 in-person testing locations globally
Our new Certification program enables you to join a growing community of qualified knowledge professionals who develop high-impact RPA solutions across the industries. Enroll in one of two certification levels – RPA Associate or Advanced RPA Developer – and earn globally-recognized credentials that grow your credibility and marketability as an RPA professional:
- UiPath RPA Associate is recommended as a foundational certification level for anyone building simple automation solutions. It tests problem-solving and process development skills as well as abilities in UiPath platform
- UiPath Advanced RPA Developer is recommended as a second certification level for those in technical roles (RPA developers, solution architects, and infrastructure engineers). It assesses the ability to build complex and efficient RPA solutions in enterprise environments and proves you are production ready.
While we recommend that everyone enroll in the UiPath Certified Professional program to maintain the most up-to-date credentials, the legacy certification will remain free and open through April 30, 2020, for those who were already preparing for the exam. Legacy certification credentials remain valid until April 30, 2021.
For more information, please check the Certification FAQs.
See here for previous post.