Academy Updates

Hi Cosmin,

Thank you very much for your information.

I would be very grateful if you could get me on the right track regarding couple of doubts that I still have:

3 Likes

Can someone help me to get the Legacy certification link ?
I cant find it anywhere .

3 Likes

Hi @Somyasis_Jethy,

Are you looking for this link?

Regards,
Vasile.

3 Likes

Thanks Vasile, that was helpful.

3 Likes

I really hope we arenā€™t going to have to re-do all of the same courses for a 3rd time now.

3 Likes

Hi @cosminSimion,
Hope you are doing well!

I am pretty new to the RPA world ( ~2 weeks into self training) and read this thread too. I would appreciate if you can clarify one thing for me-
I do not have much context on the old/ new certification differences, however , can you clarify whether can I enroll for the certification through Pearson vue for free before 30th April 2020 and yet give the exam post 30th April 2020? Note- looking to the Associate level certification.

Regards,
Anusha

3 Likes

Dear Cosmin,

Iā€™m trying to proceed to the Legacy program.

From the link Iā€™m not able to reach the test.

As the platform will be open only for few more days, can you kindly support?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Michela Pozzi

3 Likes

Hi @Craig1

No course progress is lost. If you have any issues in this regard, please do not hesitate to contact our Academy Support at this link:

2 Likes

Hi @MIC

This link seems to still work for me:

2 Likes

At this link I can update my data or validate diploma or contact you.

How can i proceed performing the certification test?

Thank you for help.

Michela

3 Likes

After you log in, you will be able to take exam.

2 Likes

hi after the recent academy revamp I am.not able to see my previous course history and certifications done. why is it so?

3 Likes

Hi Cosmin,

I have passed written exam RPA Developer Advanced under legacy but lost on first attempt in practical exam. Do I have 2nd chance under legacy certification? If I have to do RPA Developer Advanced certification, should I have to go through the same 50 hrs of study, 2 assignments , 1 written exam and 1 practical all over again.? what is the new structure of the new RPA Developer Advanced certification program.?

Thanks

4 Likes

Hi @amithvs

Please contact our Academy Support to resolve this issue at this link:

I am confident that no process is lost for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Cosmin,

Me and my colleague wish to take the new RPA certification. We are based in Sofia and were wondering how the procedure works. So we have a few basic questions:

1- We saw that the exam is now paid. How does the payment happen? Our company will cover our costs but we need to tell them how that will work.

2- Where can we take the exam? The previous one was simply online but from what I read this has to be taken in a test center. Or am I wrong?

3- How can we book an exam? Are any specific dates?

4- I saw that there is no specific training like the advanced RPA developer training the previous certification had. There are some general guidelines but no particular online courses. Have I missed anything? Do you think 1+ year of experience will be enough for us to tackle the exam?

Please provide us with the information as we need to proceed with the certification.

KR,

Mihail

image001.jpg

3 Likes

Hi @mi666

Does the official page of the program answer at least some of your questions?

3 Likes

Yes it does. I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t find that. Now I feel like an idiot J

3 Likes

Hi @mi666,

Let me try to clarify some of these items as well, maybe this will help:

1- If your company covers the costs, then the simplest way is to purchase vouchers for the exams from our voucherstore located here and then share those internally with the people that want to take the exams. The voucher codes can then be used inside the Pearson VUE, in the last payment step before checkout. We have 2 types of vouchers, each valid for each exam we offer.

2- The exam can be taken both in a test center or online via OnVUE. All this information and more can be found on our Pearson VUE landing page or in our Candidate Agreement or Program Policy - both accessible from our landing page.

3- The exam can be booked inside Pearson VUE platform, after you register with the program. You will find all the necessary information in there, including dates available, policies for taking the exam, cancellation, reschedule, and retake policies.

4- Since you have found the landing page already, I am sure youā€™ve found our exam description documents. For the Advanced exam, here it is. It include all you need to know and also a link to the free practice test, so you can actually test your knowledge and study some more before you take the actual exam.

If there is anything else I can help with, let me know. :slight_smile: Best of luck with the exams!

6 Likes

Hi Andreea,

Thank you for the information. Can you answer one final question to which I cannot find information anywhere. Is using the internet during an exam allowed?

I could not find any specific information on your website. I only found one answer here but it refers to the old certification I believe:

https://forum.uipath.com/t/uipath-certification-related/127080

I am asking because a lot of developer exams allow this as long as you are not directly asking someone else to provide you answers since knowing things by heart is not really feasible for everything ā€“ there is quite specific syntax where every symbol matters but if you know the logic you donā€™t really need to remember the syntax.

Thank you,

Misho

image002.jpg

3 Likes

Hi Misho,

This is a closed book exam and during both test center or remote exam, you are not allowed any other materials or access to Internet. :slight_smile: This information is included in our Program Policy - Exam Guidelines section - Exam Fraud.

2 Likes