Community Feed will be moved to Go!
This category stores the knowledge about all components uploaded to our Community Feed. However, because the feed was replaced by a much more mature and functional UiPath Go! platform, it will no longer be used and we disabled the Upload button.
– only Forum staff can create new topics
– everyone can reply
The community feed has a new home
You can login only using the forum account
Package Naming Rules and Verified Owners
- please use the format [Company/User].[Good Package Name].[Activities]
- we’ll be able to reserve the prefix for you if you are a verified (real) user
- once a prefix is reserved, only a group of users can upload packages with that prefix
- packages created by the UiPath dev team are prefixed with UiPath.
- packages created by UiPath employees are prefixed with UiPathTeam. and will be most of the time open sourced
- we may mark users as “verified package owners”
In the Manage Packages window, in the left panel, right-click any category.
Select the Configure Sources from the context menu. The Package Source Settings window is displayed.
Add https://gallery.uipath.com/api/v2 as a new package source
Here is the documentation on how to create a custom activity: