Webautomation using orchestrator in ui path

Hello guys,
greeting’s for the day!

as i’m new to automation as a demo i wanted to get number of like’s data out of a social post (e.g.: myshu,shonu and others liked you) i wanted to get all the people names in a csv file can any one help out here how to create this bot using orchestrator.

Hi @vijayalakshmi8,
First of all Orchestrator is not a tool for Robot design. It’s the tool where you can schedule your prepared projects, where you can start robot on machines which are connected to it, where you can grab logs, schedule, manage and many many more. For design you need to use Studio application. I encourage you to go through our three levels of training in Academy. It’s LVL 1 - Foundation, LVL 2 - Orchestrator and LVL 3 - Advanced. Passing all three gives you solid ground for robot development :wink:

hello guys,

i have problem i want select item from dropdownlist in linkedin.which activity i have use in ui path.plz can any one help me.

hi guys,
i need help i wanted to get number of like’s data out of a social post (e.g.: myshu,shonu and others liked you) i wanted to get all the people names in a csv file can any one help out here how to create this bot using orchestrator dynamically.whenever i am trying to do datascrapping iam not getting anything and i send screen shorts below plz che

ck and help me.

thanks.

Screenshot_35