Update status of each Transaction item from Queue to Excel Column

Hi

I’m trying to update the Excel column with the each transaction item status from Queue in Orchestrator.

Tried the method provided in Update status of each Transaction from Queue to Excel Column

But, it updates only first row of the excel. I want the entire rows in the workbook to be updated.

1 Like

Hello @Sumanth_Reddy1!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff

So @Sumanth_Reddy1 you have the excel blank or with transactions ?

With Transactions. Here is the screenshot .

Transaction items were the " ID" column. The bot should update the RPA column for respective ID with Success or Business Exception fetching the status from queue

1 Like

Okay you want to update it one by one as the transaction is getting processed or all at once @ end ?

@Sumanth_Reddy1 It cannot directly fetch from the queue. If the current transaction is success then you have to update the value as Success in excel, if it business exception you have to update the value as Business Exception in the excel. Are you doing this??

Yes , That’s exactly what I want

Anything is fine, all I need is to update the excel with transaction status

1 Like

Hey @Sumanth_Reddy1

What I suggest is to go with transaction by transaction!

When you process every transaction also do this reporting in the finally block may be.

Hope this helps

Thanks
#nK

okay…but how to achieve this?

1 Like

Hey @Sumanth_Reddy1

1. Make a datatable with the structure you shown above in the INIT block

2. At the process you have three Set Transaction workflows one for success and the other two for failure - Use Add Data Row in all these places to update or add your transaction into the report DT

3. Finally write the DT into an Excel report file in the End Process

Thanks
#nK