Unable to use click after reusability component

i have used a reusability component(library package)in a process after this component I’m unable to click on the element that is in the same browser window and come after this component…it is showing i have to “open browser” again to give click command…can u tell me how to overcome this…how I can click element in browser after using this library package component??

I’m automating an website

Hi @Mohamed_Haseeb

From the library activity you can pass the browser variable out and use it in the subsequent activities

In Open browser you will have the out variable to get the browser variable

cheers

Hi Thanks… I’m new to this UIPath , so can u explain or share an screenshot here…it would be appreciated…TIA

Hi @Mohamed_Haseeb

This is the activity create a variable for out element just go to out element and click ctrl+k and write the variable name

Assign hat variable to a output argument. you can create arguments from arguments at the bottom. assign out to it

happy Automation.

1 Like

Hi @Mohamed_Haseeb

can you please mark the solution. That would help others as well

cheers

Bro, it’s not working…what to do

Hi @Mohamed_Haseeb

May did you pass that browser variable as input to other activities that you are using? If not it won’t work

cheers

I’m not sure…can u share ur wtsp no. Or email

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.