Unable to Run/Find UiPathStudio

Hello All. Newbie here. Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I started learning uipath yesterday. downloaded the studio, activated the community edition and all was well. I closed studio at the end of the day, yesterday. Today, I cannot get Studio to run. It does not show anywhere in the start menu. I cannot reinstall it. I cannot access the uipath folder in the %appdata%/local section and it says I do not have permission to the folder. I also cannot take ownership of that folder and assign rights to myself. The file version I used was 19.4.0. And so now I am stuck unable to proceed doing anything. Help will be appreciated to get me going.

Specs:
Running Windows 10 Home (17134.706)
8GB RAM
i5
Plenty of Storage

P.S. : Add remove programs also does not show uipath studio installed as an application.

@h.patel

As you said, you installed Community edition and it is user specific.

Have you logged into same user account where you installed UIPath application yesterday ?

Yes, same machine, same user. Infact, I never even logged out. The system was only hibernated and then resumed earlier today.

@h.patel

Its unbelievable. First time I am hearing this kind of issue.

Could you please restart system and then delete UIPath app data folder and reinstall UIPath.

1 Like

Yes. Seems like my goto choice right now. Will do so once I wrap up with the other tabs and post back on how it goes.

Update : So seems like the application went into a deadlock mode (because of hibernation?). Not sure what. After the reboot, I reinstalled the application, Created a shortcut from the AppData/UiPath folder. Up and running for now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.