Unable to delete a folder using sharepoint activites

I am trying to delete a folder that is residing in sharepoint and encoutering “File Not Found” error.

I am using UIPath team sharepoint activities

can you show me the provided path?

Regards,
NaNi

I am trying to delete Folder4

If i use create a folder with the same location and same library, it is working fine. However, deletion is having an issue.

Hi!

Do one thing provide this in a variable and call the variable in RelativeUrl.

This may works for you

Regards,
NaNi

I have kept inside a variable and Still the same issue.

RemoteException wrapping Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ServerException: File Not Found.
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponseStream(Stream responseStream)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponse()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ExecuteQueryToServer(ChunkStringBuilder sb)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ExecuteQuery()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRuntimeContext.ExecuteQuery()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientContext.ExecuteQuery()
at UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Utils.DeleteFromSharePoint(ClientContext clientContext, String relativeUrl)
at UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Activities.Libraries.Delete.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

this thread is same like you.

Regards,
NaNi

This dint helped. In my case, I am able to create , upload, download without any issues. The issue is only with the Delete