Showing "RemoteException wrapping Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ServerException: File Not Found."error message

Showing below error message, When use share point activities
“RemoteException wrapping Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ServerException: File Not Found.”

Below is the error log
RemoteException wrapping Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ServerException: File Not Found.
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponseStream(Stream responseStream)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponse()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ExecuteQueryToServer(ChunkStringBuilder sb)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ExecuteQuery()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRuntimeContext.ExecuteQuery()
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientContext.ExecuteQuery()
at UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Utils.GetFileByUrl(ClientContext clientContext, String relativeUrl)
at UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Utils.GetFileFromSharePoint(ClientContext clientContext, String localPath, String relativeUrl)
at UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Activities.Libraries.GetFile.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Hello @madhurapr!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
@Forum_Staff

Can you share with us more details on when this happens? Which activity fails? What Studio and Activity Packages are you using?

Hi @madhurapr

If it is about UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Activities then @radu_bucur shall be able to help you.

Hey guys, this is probably happening because the URL of the SP file is not inputed correctly, you need to use the url relative to the site for the file, starting from the library name. Without seeing the values used for this activity, it’s pretty hard to give more accurate tips.
I suggest you download and check the documentation for this package, this info and much more is already there (along relevant examples). Open the component page and the docs can be found under the resources tab: SharePoint Custom Activities Package - RPA Component | UiPath Marketplace

Hello, I am having a similar issue that is not being caught in the Try Catch. I want to execute a few actions in the event that a file I am overwriting in SharePoint is checked out by another user. The error I receive is:
{
“message”: “Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ServerException: The file https://ul.sharepoint.com/sites/TEST.xlsx is locked for shared use by 87234@global.ul.com [membership].\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponseStream(Stream responseStream)\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ProcessResponse()\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ExecuteQueryToServer(ChunkStringBuilder sb)\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRequest.ExecuteQuery()\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientRuntimeContext.ExecuteQuery()\r\n at Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.ClientContext.ExecuteQuery()\r\n at UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Utils.UploadFile(ClientContext clientContext, String url, String localPath, Dictionary`2 itemProperties, Boolean allowOverwrite, Boolean queryInBatch)\r\n at UiPathTeam.SharePoint.Activities.Libraries.UploadFile.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)\r\n at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)\r\n at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)”,
“level”: “Error”,
“logType”: “User”,
“timeStamp”: “17:56:12”,
“processVersion”: “1.0.13”,
“jobId”: “50d0e753-6f1b-459e-80b0-1b41e1d8e3a5”,
“robotName”: “Laura Van Stinn Rbt”,
“machineId”: 47,
“organizationUnitId”: 3,
“fileName”: “GlobalHandler”
}

But, I have that exception accounted for in the Try Catch block:

However, the Catch activities never execute, it always gets caught by the Global Exception Handler instead. Any idea what I could be doing wrong?