it did for me. The Go! package looks the same but isn’t
The official package is version: 1.0.6479.13206
The Go! package is version: 1.0.7053.27728 and has releasedate: 2019/04/24
So make sure you have the correct one installed.
can you share some screenshots on what you have?.
I added an example. If you get prompted about the ftp package missing, install the one from Go!.
Change the settings in the xaml
Object: With FTP session
- Password: “your-password”
- Username: “Your-ssh-username”
- Accept all certificates [v] (if needed)
- Select Use SFTP [v]
- Host: “your-domain-name”
- Port: your-ssh-port (without quotes)
Object: Upload Files:
- Local Path: “D:\HomeLab\bla.jpg” >> change this with your file to upload
- remote path: “/var/www/html/public_html” >> change this with your remote folder
Main.xaml (5.3 KB)