Sometimes, UiPath services gets stopped automatically while robot is running.
can anyone please suggest any solutions?
It’s possible that you need to make a change to the registry
- Go to Start > Run > and type regedit
- Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
- With the control folder selected, right click in the pane on the right and select new DWORD Value
- Name the new DWORD: ServicesPipeTimeout
- Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify
- Click Decimal, type ‘180000’, and then click OK
- Restart the computer
Digging an old post. Could you kindly explain what is the change of regedit did in the steps above, @richarddenton ?
Recently I happen to bump on this the same error message and it only happen when I read bulk Excel files, so I’d like to know the chance the above step will resolve the problem (since I can’t easily edit the regedit here, it needs to pass some security procedures).
It seems like adding time to process (all process?) timeout to 3 minutes, does that mean I can prolong it further too?
Could you kindly explain what is the change of regedit did in the steps above,
Have you found the solution . does above solution helps.
I too facing the same issue for the last 3 days
it would be very grateful if you could respond
Hi Mdshahul, no I didn’t get to try the above alternative, it was difficult to get through the security approval.