Sometimes, UiPath services gets stopped automatically while robot is running.
can anyone please suggest any solutions?
Getting error for Reading complex excel sheet
System crash when running the procedure
It’s possible that you need to make a change to the registry
- Go to Start > Run > and type regedit
- Navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control
- With the control folder selected, right click in the pane on the right and select new DWORD Value
- Name the new DWORD: ServicesPipeTimeout
- Right-click ServicesPipeTimeout, and then click Modify
- Click Decimal, type ‘180000’, and then click OK
- Restart the computer
UiPath Robot has stopped working
UiPath Robot stopped working
Digging an old post. Could you kindly explain what is the change of regedit did in the steps above, @richarddenton ?
Recently I happen to bump on this the same error message and it only happen when I read bulk Excel files, so I’d like to know the chance the above step will resolve the problem (since I can’t easily edit the regedit here, it needs to pass some security procedures).
It seems like adding time to process (all process?) timeout to 3 minutes, does that mean I can prolong it further too?