Uipath orchestrator error : invalid machine key

Hi, i learning the RPA Orchestrator turorials and when i connect robot and orchestrator that issue happen:

i was sure i was did everthing sam the tutorials video. i was successfull in my fisrt time, but when i remove old server and create new server it not work.
Here are my pictures for issue, please help me:

5 Likes

Welcome

1 Like

update my first picture:

1 Like

@Vuong_Bui
As your screenshot Machine is different you enter in Orchestrator setting and back ground image of Orchestrator in your screenshot

2 Likes

I was sure i was copy machine key from machine in orchestrator then past to field Machine Key in Orchestrator settings.

1 Like

Domain\Username = Computer name \ Username bạn ạ. Nên thực tế domain = machine (chắc là VUONGBUI-PC). Bạn kiểm tra lại nhé, có thể lấy thông tin trong System information

3 Likes

image .
Mình chắc chắn không sai phần domain\username đâu bạn, chả là hôm qua mình làm chạy oke nhưng nay xóa server cũ tạo server mới thì lại gặp lỗi này.

1 Like

Đây là lỗi machine key. K phải lỗi do user name.

1 Like

Giải pháp 1. Bạn xóa machine đó đi tạo lại → Sẽ có machine key mới.
Giải pháp 2. Đăng ký tài khoản Orchestrator mới.

2 Likes

em nghĩ là phương án 2, chứ sáng giờ em tạo chục cái machine mới rồi :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same error on multiple machines…
Already tried the following:

• Uninstall UiPath Community → Install Community
  • Remove Machine and Robot from Orchestrator
  • Remove files in %Appdata% and %ProgramData%

All without success

1 Like

I’m also having this issue.

2 Likes

I am having the issue too. Is the machine name case-sensitive? I have “myPC” in the Orchestrator and “MYPC” in the Robot.

The problem is, I am not able to change the machine name to “MYPC” in the Orchestrator as when I type “MYPC”, it automatically suggests “myPC”.

1 Like

I have the same problem.

tok-3

1 Like

@davzu_fractal

Welcome to the uipath community.

Which machine key are you using here ?

Go to Machines page in Orchestrator and create the machine you want to connect to Orchestrator and then go to properties of that created machine. You will find machine key of that copy it and paste it in Orchestrator settings in Robot system tray.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, see here for the solution:

64 Likes

Thank you … Now it’s WORK

3 Likes

Suggested solution worked, thanks!

3 Likes

what will be service name ?

2 Likes

It is basically the url when you open your Orchestrator in the browser. The service name will be at the end of the url.

3 Likes